AHP MOBILE TECHNICAL CENTER:
Cost-optimized selection process for hydraulic cylinders in design and for damage prevention in production and design.
For everyone who plans, uses, services, and therefore works with hydraulic cylinders.
TOPICS AND TRAINING CONTENT:
- Locking cylinders: Design, function, force flow and types of use, technical extensions and realizable holding forces
- Electrohydraulic linear drive: Introduction to this innovation, advantages, and examples of use
- Qualität, know-how, and damage prevention
- Presentation of the Rapid Delivery Program and practical tools that simplify the selection and design of hydraulic cylinders
- Approaches for an efficient design process to support cost-effective purchase of hydraulic cylinders
- Know-how for correct installation of the cylinder
- Damage prevention in production begins in the design process. How can damage be prevented by proper design of the cylinder?
- Factors which enable permanently defect-free production
- Introduction to special hydraulic cylinders which permit new approaches to efficiency
Nov 11, 2020, Bad Staffelstein
Feb. 16.,2021, Bad Salzuflen