HYDRAULIC CYLINDER PRACTICE DAY
Expand your know-how about hydraulic cylinders and perfect your skills in handling them.
In the theory block, you learn some important basics, hear tips on damage prevention, and gather information on the optimal selection of hydraulic cylinders.
The practice workshop provides you with hands-on training at the workbench and an opportunity to perfect your skills in the use and servicing of hydraulic cylinders. In addition, we show you our modern Production Dept. and you experience the new linear damping in our test laboratory.
In Gottenheim near Freiburg
For everyone who plans, uses, services, and therefore works with hydraulic cylinders.
TOPICS AND TRAINING CONTENT:
- Highlight, locking cylinders: Design, function, force flow and types of use, technical extensions and realizable holding forces
- Electrohydraulic linear drive: Introduction to this innovation, advantages, and examples of use
- Qualität, know-how, and damage prevention
- Customer service and helpful tools
- Practice workshop at the workbench
- Demonstrations in the test laboratory
- ahp.inside: Factory tour of AHP Merkle (design, production, and administration)