Welcoming by Christen Merkle, General Manager of AHP Merkle GmbH
Quality, know-how & loss prevention, key subject: optimized cushioning
- Hardened piston rods
- Rolled housings
- Sealing systems and guides in hydraulic cylinders
- Why cushioning? How does cushioning work?
- Functionality of seals and resulting application limits
- Euler buckling in hydraulic cylinders, linear cushioning
- The effect of contamination in hydraulic cylinders and its prevention
- The effect of air in the hydraulic system and its prevention
- Lateral force
- Operating temperatures
- Hydraulic media
- Customer service and useful tools: website, hydraulic cylinder assistant, app, data sheet function, tie rod cylinder with integrated cushioning
- Electrohydraulic linear drive: introduction to this innovation, advantages, and examples of use
- Locking cylinders: design, function, force flow and types of use, technical extensions and realizable holding forces
DIGRESSION: WHAT DOES AHP MERKLE UNDERSTAND BY QUALITY?
Our apprentices will explain it to you
Tour of the design and administration departments
LUNCH AT THE AHP TECHNICAL CENTER
Tour of the production department
DEMONSTRATIONS IN THE TEST LABORATORY
- Demonstration of synchronous run with synchronous piping
- Demonstration of cushioning at high velocity with mass
PRACTICE WORKSHOP AT THE WORKBENCH
- Seal replacement (with and without special tools), in theory and practice
- Handling switches (adjustment, replacement, troubleshooting)
- Correct assembly and disassembly of cylinders
- Reworking options on running and sealing surfaces
- Emergency repair of defective cylinders
- Assessment of damage patterns
QUESTIONS AND DISCUSSION
END OF PRACTICE DAY
THE SEMINARS ARE OFFERED FREE OF CHARGE IN 2020 AS WELL.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
All participants are invited to enjoy a substantial lunch. Coffee and beverages are provided.
If you cannot attend a course for which you have already registered, please inform us accordingly in writing by sending an email to » firstname.lastname@example.org no later than one week in advance. If you inform us too late or not at all, we will charge you for the costs thus incurred (room and conference flat rate or cancellation fee) in the amount of 80 euros per registered person.